Analytical Chemistry & Instrumentation
Analystical Chemistry is the science of obtaining, processing, and communicating information about the composition and structure of matter is analytical chemistry. In other words, determining what matter is, and how much of it exists, is the art and science.
Analytical instruments are a large class of instruments used in chemical, pharmaceutical, clinical, food-processing laboratories and oil refineries for analytical applications.
The tools help in the analysis of materials and in determining composition. Spectrophotometer, calorimeter, refractometer, conductivity meter, electrochemical instrument, automatic titrators, automatic density meter, demagnetizers, colony counter, fiberscopes and many more are among the most common types of analytical equipment.
Nowadays the field of analytical instrumentation has become more sophisticated. Microcontrollers and personal computers were integrated into analytical equipment for presenting more accurate findings in the contemporary time.
- Fundamentals of Analytical Instruments
- Colorimeters and Spectrophotometers (Visible–Ultraviolet)
- Infrared Spectrophotometers
- Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometers
- Photoacoustic and Photothermal Spectrometers
- Radio chemical Instruments
- Electro chemical Instruments
- Computer-Based Analytical Instruments