Mass Spectroscopy & Chromatography
Mass Spectroscopy is the analytical technique which measures the mass to charge ratio of ions. The mass spectrometry used in the clinical laboratory focused on confirmations of abuse drugs, newborn screening, and analysis of steroids. It is dependent on mass spectrometry in almost all areas of laboratory medicine. If a mixture is Chromatography, another laboratory technique is used for separation. Chromatography is used to prepare large quantities of pure chemicals used to make medicinal products.
- General Theory of Column Chromatography
- High-Performance Liquid Chromatography
- Mass-to-charge ratio of ions
- Optimizing Chromatographic Seperations
- Other forms of liquid Chromatography